Tuesday, April 19, 2011

check your bulk mail sometimes

American Illustration notified the illustrators that made it into their annual(30) book today. I saw a couple posts on facebook about friends that made it in, and since I didn't have an email notification, I assumed I didn't make it in. "Oh well, I'll try again next year", I thought. I have to admit that I was pretty disappointed. A few minutes later, I thought that maybe I should check my "bulk mail". As soon as I opened it, there it was. I made it into the annual after all with this image! "birthday party"
I'd like to thank the judges for including me in the annual. This will be my third time being published in American Illustration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ken, well deserved! Skip your bar sketching for a night, celebrate & have a brew instead. +Pride+