Monday, October 18, 2010

new print and zine

I just returned from the convention, and I thought I'd post a few pics of my new 4-color silkscreen print, and my new small "girl" zine. First, this is an image of my silkscreen. It's approximately 6"x8". I'm really happy with the way this one turned out. I think it may be the first successful multi layered print that I've done. It was printed by my good friend and master printer, Danny Askar. If you ever need great quality prints, track him down. I call this silkscreen edition of 50 "happy endings".
This mini zine measures around 4"x 5" inches. It contains images of some of my favorite girl drawings from the past year.

I'll be adding these new products to my etsy store in the next couple days. my etsy store can be found at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/kengarduno
I have a limited amount of the zines left, so if you're interested, make sure you keep an eye on the etsy store in the next few days.

Sleep time!

No comments: