Tuesday, July 27, 2010

very long post

comic con was a blast! it was great meeting so many cool new people, and indulging in some of the best mexican food that california has to offer.i've posted my remaining images from the group zine that i mentioned in the previous post. i'll post a pic of the cover as soon as i get a chance, as well as make the remaining copies available to those interested. the greyscale images below are from the zine, and the color portraits are mini paintings that i had available for sale.








i have some prints leftover from the following 4 images. the prints are archival on hahnnamuhle fine art paper. the first two are approximately 8.5"x11", $20 (+$5 shipping in the us, $8 international). i'll send along a copy of my limited edition zine with an order of either of these first two prints...



these next prints are on 4"x6" hahnamuhle fine art paper postcards, $10(with same shipping rates as above).



contact me through email if you're interested in any of these prints.my email is kengarduno@yahoo.com.
i've also added the remaining original paintings from the convention to my etsy store. i have a link to my etsy store on the right in my links...

thanks for reading this ridiculously long post!!

1 comment:

Correção said...

Very good work, some works have an essence that would be impossible to describe!