Tuesday, December 21, 2010

just a sketch??

Thats' right. I think this is the longest i've gone without a post recently, and all I have to show for it so far is a quick sketch. I just wanted to have an image to go along with my words, so I drew this up really quick. I've actually been pretty busy working on multiple projects. When it rains it pours in my world, and it's raining a bit. I have a few shows coming up, some cool freelance stuff, and some commissions that I'm working on...not to mention the holiday season that is going to take up some time!

Anyhow, I have new works coming along very soon. Please stay tuned, and happy holidays!

-Ken

1 comment:

James C Trujillo said...

I love this sketch. It reminds me of a Biskup shirt that I have, but mixed with Road Warrior. I'd love to see more like it.